From time-to-time throughout the year, Edelbrock will run promotions to offer a little extra incentive to buy certain parts during certain time periods. Their latest promotion is their Top It Off deal that runs from now through the end of 2017. If you’ve been shopping for a new top end kit or crate engine, now is the time to act!
Anyone who buys a new Edelbrock Total Power Package Top End Kit or Edelbrock crate engine in this time period will qualify to receive a free Performer Series or Thunder Series AVS carb. This will allow you to finish off your project, and get way more bang for your buck. Read the official release from Edelbrock below to learn more details.
Edelbrock is bringing back its popular “Top It Off” consumer promotion!
Participating consumers can get a free Performer Series or Thunder Series AVS Carburetor when they purchase a new Edelbrock Power Package Top End Kit between October 1 – December 31, 2017.
Eligible purchases include any new Power Package Top End Kit. Consumers can choose a standard satin finished Performers Series or Thunder Series AVS Carburetor to top off their engine. This includes any Power Package Top End components purchased as part of Edelbrock crate engine. For a complete list of eligible purchases by part number, complete promotion details and to download a redemption form, visit the official promotional website at www.edelbrock.com/promo.
- Free Edelbrock carburetor with valid proof of purchase of a new Power Package Top End Kit
- Choice of any satin finish Edelbrock Performer Series or Thunder Series AVS Carburetor
- Valid on new Power Package Top End Kits purchased between October 1 – December 31, 2017
- Consumers have until January 30, 2018 to submit a redemption form and proof of purchase
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation’s premier designers, manufacturers and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC encompasses five locations in Southern California and one location in North Carolina totaling more than 500,000 square feet. For more info, please visit: www.edelbrock.com
- Edelbrock Introduces Top It Off Promotion for 2017
- Consumers Can Get a Carb with Certain Purchases
- Runs Until the End of December