When it comes to cooling, Flex-a-Lite is your trusted source for everything you need for your car’s cooling system, and then some! Not only have they been making cooling components for over five decades, they have been constantly developing and improving on designs and product lines. This sets them apart as true innovators in their field, and allows them to offer the most reliable and durable cooling parts out there.
Flex-a-Lite’s new line of Extended Tube Core Performance Radiators represents the future of radiators. They offer superior cooling and strength, and make the single row, two row, three row, and four row radiators look like old news now! Learn more about these in the official release from Flex-a-Lite below.
The Future of Performance Radiators.
Better Cooling. Stronger, More Durable Construction. Less Weight.
Other performance radiators just became outdated. Single row, 2 row, 3 row, 4 row…that’s all old history now. The future of performance radiators with superior cooling and strength is Extruded Core Technology in Flex-A-Lite® aluminum radiators!
Here are 10 reasons the Flex-A-Lite® Extruded Tube Core Performance Radiators are the best choice:
1. New Flex-A-Lite® performance radiators use a unique Extruded Tube Core technology, replacing multi-core radiators with an advanced design
2. The Extruded Tube Core increases contact area between coolant and the extruded tubes for better heat rejection and cooling
3. The Extruded Tube Core provides a flat surface to braze the cooling fins to, maximizing the contact between the tubes and fins for increased heat rejection and better cooling
4. The cooling fins have been designed with louver patterns cut into them to direct airflow, improving heat rejection and cooling
5. Wind tunnel testing has shown that this Extruded Tube Core technology is significantly more efficient for cooling than standard tube radiators
6. The Flex-A-Lite® Extruded Tube Core Radiators are significantly stronger and have a 100-psi burst rating
7. Flex-A-Lite® Extruded Tube Core Radiators include a corner subhead, reinforcing the cooling tube to header connection; an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators
8. Direct-fit applications bolt in without any drilling or cutting
9. Flex-A-Lite® Extruded Tube Core Radiators are available both with and without a Flex-A-Lite® electric fan installed at the factory
10. The Extruded Tube Core Radiators come with an exclusive Flex-A-Lite® 2-year transferable warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- New Extruded Tube Core Performance Radiators
- Uses Unique Extruded Tube Technology
- Replacing Multi-Core Radiators
- Direct-Fit Applications
Shawn Henry is a Texas native who has spent the majority of his career building and selling F-Bodies and Corvettes. Now studying journalism, he is taking a new direction with his love of performance vehicles.