Ohio Speed Shops continues to expand on their impressive product line, including crate engines, with their recent announcement of the affordable 380hp SBC long-block package. It makes the perfect upgrade for your worn out small-block in your Nova, Chevelle, Tri-Five Chevy or a street/strip Monza build.
If it’s affordable performance you’re looking for to power your project vehicle, Ohio Speed Shops SBC350/380 delivers! With 380 horsepower and a deep reserve of low-rpm torque, it quickly reminds you why the 350 Small Block Chevy has been the industry benchmark for decades.
The OSS 350/380 leverages the strength of a strong rotating assembly, along with upgraded Vortec cast-iron cylinder heads. A roller camshaft optimizes drivability and airflow capability.
Engine Package Includes:
- 8” Harmonic Balancer
- Oil Filter
- Spark Plugs
- Black OE Steel Valve Covers
- Mechanical Fuel Pump Pushrod and Mounting Plate
- Oil dipstick and tube
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping
- Limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty
- Power: 380 HP @5600 RPM, 425 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4100 RPM
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Pistons: Hypereutectic
- Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller
- Cam Lift: .495” Intake / .502” exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .050”: 221 deg. Intake / 226 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 110
- Cylinder Heads: Upgraded Cast Iron Vortec
- Combustion Chamber: 64cc
- Valves: .202” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
- Balance: Internal Front External Rear
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 6000
- Recommended Torque Convertor Stall: 1800 to 2200 Stall Speed • OE Exhaust manifolds
Being infatuated with cars since he was a toddler, Timeless Muscle Founder and Editor, Rick Seitz, has a true love and passion for classic American musclecars. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.