The ’65-70 Ford full-sized and intermediate musclecars are some of the most overlooked vehicles in the hobby. Whether you’re talking about the Fairlane, Galaxie, Ranchero or even the Torino and Mercury Comet, you’re often finding yourself in the minority.
However, even the owners of those scarce few have a need to add horsepower to their small-block Ford (260, 289, 302) V-8, so it shouldn’t come to a shock to anyone that Holley’s Flowtech brand has released tri-y headers for these bespoken Ford models. We have all of the details in the official release from Holley below!
Holley is proud to announce the addition of Tri-Y Headers for ’65-70 Ford Musclecars to the Flowtech exhaust lineup
Flowtech exhaust products are priced to deliver an excellent combination of quality and value. Their new exhaust components are bolt-on pieces that mate to your stock exhaust system. They feature mandrel bends to ensure consistent tubing diameters, high flow, and increased exhaust velocity for added power throughout the entire RPM range. The 3/8″ flanges create a maximum strength, leak-free seal.
The headers are available in a black painted finish or a durable satin ceramic coating, as well as raw or polished stainless steel in certain applications. All Flowtech exhaust components come with high-quality gaskets, hardware, and clamps (when applicable) to complete the installation.
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- 1-1/2” diameter primary tubes, 1-3/4” diameter secondary tubes for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- 2-1/2” collector for maximum strength and exhaust flow
- 3/8” thick header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Available in a high heat resistant black paint or polished finish